Wednesday 9 October 2019

Design Architectural 3D Exterior And 2D Floor Plan











About:

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?

I am a professional Architect and graphic designer with over 7 years of experience in design, especially in Exterior and Interior design.I will provide 3d floor plan, 2d floor plan, interior ,exterior design.

WHAT DO YOU GET FROM WORKING WITH ME?

Professional service - No matter what package you order, I will always give my best to deliver you exactly what you want.


INTERESTED IN SOMETHING ELSE ?FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME  
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

WHAT'S THE PROCESS?

• Send all the required details.

• I will send you the initial design for your examination.

• You evaluate the design and decide any changes.

• I'll do the necessary revisions.

• Once the design is approved I'll prepare the final files.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

2nd time I have used shahelafarhana and again very pleased with the work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. Very talented and super good communication. I will definitely use shahelafarhana again.

:

Seller was again excellent with great communication and completed everything is asked for

:

The seller was very understanding of what I wanted to achieve and was very responsive to my comments as the order progressed. Fantastic result - I am very pleased I will be using this seller again and can recommend her for anyone else to use




No comments:

Post a Comment