Tuesday 8 October 2019

Create 3D Model And Renders For Your Project











About:

I make 3D renders of your projects to show you how that building you are planning will look like, so if you have floor plans of your projects or sketches, we will work together to make the project a success. I will create the awesome renders you need!

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your render project.

- We will discuss about the project as well as issues like pricing of project and duration for project.

- Due to the nature of rendering projects, pricing of projects may differ because of floor size, amount of details needed etc. So if the floor plan needs more work, that means more money.

- To ensure great work relationship, a very detailed list containing all requests for the project must be sent so as to understand the full scope of the job.

-Once we agreed on the terms of the project, then we can start the project by ordering my gig

-If you have any other questions concerning my gig, please do contact me

Thanks when you visit my gig!

Reviews


:

Patient with good skills!

:

Brandon is doing such a great job ! He is quick and very skilled, i strongly recommend

:

Perfect ! very responsive and very good render quality

:

Brandon is detail orientated and has excellent communication skills. Thanks!

:

For my webshop I needed some professional pictures. Brandonphil really deliverd on this job. I'm sure with the quality of the stuff he send me, I will sell more of my doors online. The communication was very fluently. I highly recommend Brandonphil for these kind of jobs.




No comments:

Post a Comment