Sunday 29 September 2019

Make An Architectural 3D Animation











About:

Hello! Thanks for visiting my gig!

I work with AutoCad, Sketchup, 3Ds Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Lumion.

I can develop different types of spaces: apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, LANDSCAPE.Interiors and Exteriors.

I will create 3D models, renders, and animations from your 2D files. Including furniture, colors, materials, and lights.

You'll just have to send me a photo or image of the floor-plan with the measurement for reference and we'll make it for you. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Kind regards, César Armijo

Ps: The prices and delivery time are for one animation when the model is provided from client.
The 3d model can be made but it has an addtional cost.

Reviews


:

This was an amazing experience! Make sure you consider this seller first!

:

High quality, as promised.

:

Always ending in smiles

:

Great work!

:

Cesararmijo is great at what he/she's doing and made my imagination came true. Highly Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment