Wednesday 18 September 2019

Draw Design And Render Any Architectural Work











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING***
***THANK YOU***

Hello,
welcome to our gig.
thanks for contacting us.
we are a passionate architect, and design lover, so much believe in providing quality work, 
will giving you full assurance towards our jobs, and promise to give you the best expectations.

[ FLOOR PLAN DESIGN, ELEVATIONS , 3D PERSPECTIVES, EXTERIOR LANDSCAPES, WORKING AND PRESENTATION DRAWINGS ]

our works comes from low as $5 above and whatever you demands , will be provided. and delivered according to your time expectation.

1. we will give you best 3d presentations and models of any choice design.


2. any choice designs such as residential homes, bungalows, duplex, churches, schools, hotel etc

3. can also provide landscape sketch and model on 3D with all landscape features.

4. can provide instant floor plans , elevations and 3Ds.

5. provide both exterior and interior 3d and 2d presentations.

6. provide with 2D works , either working or presentation. 

Reviews


:

The seller asked for source files that I did not have. When I asked for a refund he ignored my request. I received a few random pics of what are (I assume) his previous projects that had nothing to do with "my plans" or request. I requested a refund of my $27. After several days, still no response. Avoid this seller.

:

Very patient with me. I appreciate that!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment