Thursday 19 September 2019

Autocad Floorplan Or Blueprint Full Architectural Drawing











About:

Do you have a Sketch, Image or Dimensions for Floorplan and want to convert it to a detailed blueprint or scaled DWG/ PDF/ JPEG drawing? Or do you want to build your dream house & looking for full the architectural solution?

I will provide you with my professional skills for m
aking professional drawings from your own sketches, pictures or simple renovation of old plans or from your idea. I can offer you Architectural, Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC set also for your project.

The Gig Price is for each drawing (as an example 
If you need 1-floor plan Plan & 4 side elevation, there will have a total of 5 drawings), Not for a full set or multiple drawings. To avoid any cancellation or misunderstanding or confusion please inbox me first, don't do order without discussion. 

The price calculator depends on project size, amount of detail, functional requirement & project types. 

WHY CHOOSE ME?

✔ Top Rated in this Category
✔ Good communication skills and patience
✔ High-quality delivery
✔ Instant customer care service

I provide 3D Rendering Service also. Please inbox me to get the price.

Reviews


:

Communication and delivery of project was prompt. Once I had better explained what I was after during the revision this was delivered upon.

:

He does a great job, and quick. I would definitely recommend him. Just wish he had more communication. Besides that for my project he did a great job.

:

Amazing! the rendering came out so realistic and beautiful. We love it and the seller was so patient with us with the back and forth which resulted in a perfect product. We will definitely use this seller again for future project. As per my experience after hiring some top rated seller in this category, I think Sujan is the best!! Thank you again!!

:

Sujan is excellent with 3D modeling. Very fast too. Highly recommend.I am thrilled with this seller. So kind and patient. It is really hard to describe my project and he was very helpful and understanding. There were several revisions to get to my vision, really hard work! This is my 3rd job with him and he always does a great job communicating quickly. The minute that I shared the information and feedback your response was quick and professional. Having worked with offshore teams for a Fortune 100 company for 15 years, I know it is not easy to find reliable/good talent at the drop of a hat.

:

The drawing was better than what I could have done on my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment