Saturday 14 September 2019

High Quality Exterior Renderings











About:

HI THERE!

I am an architect and a professional 3D modeling and rendering artist with more than 6 years experience. I will provide high quality photorealistic visualizations for your architectural designs.

INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:

- High Resolution Images
- Enhanced Detailing (incl. environment, objects, vegetation, people)
- Commercial Usage

If you do not have the 3D Model, I can make it! just add to the order =)

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project (include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image perspectives needed)
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

It would be a real pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was impressed with the understanding of what I needed, and the response to modifications requested when they were needed. The reuslts are very good.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me! I really enjoyed working on your project!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service, amazing images!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me! I really enjoyed working in your project!

:

Excellent communication skills. Delivers on time, come what may. Will continue to work with her in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment