Saturday 14 September 2019

Visualize Your 3D Floor Plans In Maximum Quality











About:

* * * PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER * * * 

I draw your floor plan via Sketchup as 3D model and render it via Vray. Last step will be post production via Photoshop CS6. I will adjust tones as you wish and label the information of the project if needed. 

* * * PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER * * * 

Important Notes:
 
- My gigs are for 1 floor plan which is up to 7 rooms. Additional rooms require additional charges 
- If you have bigger or multiple floor plans, i advise you to contact me to get a special custom offer 

Reviews


:

Fantastic. I was slow to respond which took extra time.

:

he provided the service i need

:

Very good work on such short notice. 5/5

:

great to work with! high-end results delivered quickly and efficiently.

:

Awesome process and great communicating with me. 100% would use again




No comments:

Post a Comment