Wednesday 11 September 2019

Create 3D Floor Plan, Exterior And Interior, Model Sketchup











About:

Hello. 

I am happy to work with you.

I am an architect. My motto: QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE.

--- I will make FLOOR PLAN 3D SketchUp models fastest and best for you from the files pdf, jpg, sketches, autocad, sketchup. etc.

  1. create 3d floor plan for large projects, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc ...

  2. only the walls. no color

  3. including color, excluding furniture.

  4. include full color and furniture.

  5. I will send you three high-quality images or SketchUp model.

I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am very glad to cooperate with you.

- In order not to lose your time.

- $ 5 is basically no color and interior, not rendered, I will send you a file sketchup

- $ 15 is basically not include furniture, I'll send you a high quality image 3 / Floor

---> If !.

  - You want to project the best quality.

  - You have big projects.

  please contact me.

  I will give you the most reasonable price.

---> If you are satisfied.

   you can order.

With me, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Nhanarc.

Reviews


:

Provided exactly what I was looking for with great efficiency. I will come back to this designer for future projects.

:

Really helpful ! Highly recommended !

:

fast and efficient. Love the work!

:

Highly recommended, Thank you!

:

great job very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment