Thursday 19 September 2019

Create 3D Plan Floor From 2D Sketch











About:

2D to 3D REALISITC FLOOR PLAN.

Only need a simple sketch with all your requirements, and I will do the rest.

        


  • It will be created fastest.
  • 3D Modeling with  Sketchup or ArchiCAD
  • I can draw your sketch into 2D Technical plan DWG

  • The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.
  • I can render models into images with texture high resolution as real.

             *  Your images can be floorplans, or facades of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended),  or even hand sketches, that note all your requests.


             * Table prices are refereed to a default space of 350 sq ft (meant to be a room  or suite) The prices of my services will be changed depend on the complexity and the stretch of the floor. 

       Thank you so much for visiting my Gig.

Why should you use my services?

1. Reasonable price

2. Fast turnaround and delivery on time

3. I create the photorealistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your spaces

4. Have an important object library to customize your spaces

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.

6. 24 hours Services


Hope you give me the chance to work with you !

Reviews


:

Torkimano wa good, keen and communicative, I sent him some very sketchy skeche and managed to transform them into professional looking plans.

:

he is the best

:

Enjoyed collaborating with Torkimano, responsive, fast and cool with additional free revisions. Stay in touch for next projects. Don't hesitate, just hire him!

:

really top, and very fast! Professional work, very impressed. Talk soon for next project! keep up the great work!

:

excellent (recommended)




No comments:

Post a Comment