Tuesday 17 September 2019

Design Architecture Floor Plans And 3D Renderings











About:

Hi this is SR Design Studio located in Pakistan 
Providing our Architectural and Graphics design services with more than 5 years of experience.

I will provide any service mentioned before with unlimited revisions and satisfaction, I will use Cad, Sketchup, Lumion and Photoshop softwares for my project.

  • Floor Plan (working drawings and presentation).
  • Elevations.
  • Sections.
  • Site plan.
  • Landscape.
  • Master Plan.
  • Interior Design.
  • Urban Design.
  • 3D Visualization.
  • Sketching ideas.

I will work in Feet Un, but i can work in other units as well. Price of gig varies with the scope of work so lets have a talk before you place an order.

Ar.Safi (SR Design Studio)

Reviews


:

SR Design studio worked beyond my expectations, very professional and excellent communication. Can't recommend more. I will be back with more work soon

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment