Friday 13 September 2019

Design 2D Floor Plan For Your House











About:

Hello dear Byer! I'm offering to you my design of your future house, project or idea.  You can send me your idea and I will make it digital for you. 

I present you four type of offers.

- grayscale floor plan with furniture and objects - 5$

- colorfull floor plan without furniture - 25$
 
- colorfull and completely furnished floor plan - 40$

- FAST DELIVERY UP TO 20 HOURS + 20$ 


PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST to discuss the details of your order. You can send me hand drawings, picture or wahtever you have as idea, to get to know with the volume of the work. Diffrent amount of job requieres diffrent offers, that's why it's better to ask me what will cost you and what I could offer for your idea/project.

FOR EVERY ORDER YOU RECEIVE 2 REVISIONS/CORRECTIONS/COMMENTS FOR FREE





Reviews


:

Super Pro Knows the job perfectly Easy to work with Will order again

:

Thank you for being so co operational and achieving this great final result!

:

Great as always!

:

Great job! Thanks a lot!

:

Thanks for your work! Always a pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment