Monday 23 September 2019

High Quality 3D Floor Plan











About:

HI THERE!

My name is Gabriela, I am an architect and a professional 3D modeling and rendering artist with more than 6 years experience. I will provide high quality photorealistic visualizations for your architectural project.

INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:

- One 3D Floor Plan Rendering of your project ( 3D Model is included in the price)
- High Resolution Images
- Enhanced Detailing (incl. environment, objects, vegetation, people)
- Commercial Usage

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project (floor plans,elevations,sketches and specifications)
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

It would be a real pleasure to work with you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment