Friday 27 September 2019

Any Architectural Drawings In Revit











About:

Dear customer,

I'm a freelancer architect specialized in Revit modelling. I worked in several projects modelled with this software. Using this gig you can get service of any architectural design modelled in Revit. It doesn't matter if it's a small project or big I would be happy to provide anything you need.

I can make a 3D model with Revit based on your plan and requierement such as:

- Creating 3D model of buildings
- Making all detail drawings.
- Offer all information of building and schedules.
- Creating custom Revit families in desired detail

If you have an idea and need it to become true, you can share sketches or any kind of information so that i can give you:

- 2D drawings.
- High-Quality 3D model by Revit.
- High-Quality renderings by Revit.
 
NOTE :
Please contact me before proceeding to order.I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Thanks for your interest.

Reviews


:

yes he is very good

:

Very responsive and professional.

:

Absolutely!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment