Saturday 14 September 2019

Provide Big Architectural Projects With My Own Studio











About:

Hi! Welcome to my "provide big architectural projects" page

Besides the small interior designs and small exterior works on this site,I offer the possibility of working on large projects such as residential environment projects, bar and restaurants, social environment, urban environment etc. I can provide 2D and 3D design, interior and exterior, based on your requirements.
Since each job has its own particulars and requirements each order will be customized depending on the complexity of the project.

Before placing your order -  please contact me and provide all the details for your project. 
I want just to be sure that we are both on the same page for what you are looking for. Based on that I can give you my offer and deadline for the project.

The information provided by the client in most cases should include location, floor plans and actual pictures according to the requirements.

I will use all my skills for providing the most professional service!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ani has been absolutely incredible to work with. She was able to translate my vision into on point visual designs. Every revision I requested was completed promptly and to exact specifications. I am extremely happy with my experience working with Ani and look forward to working with her in the future.

Seller's Response:

Very kind! thank you!!!☺️

Seller's Response:

Timely replies

Seller's Response:

thank you! 😊

Seller's Response:

As always great attention to details




No comments:

Post a Comment