Friday 13 September 2019

Logo Design For Website, Blog, Ebay, Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, Online Store











About:

Hi,
I'm Mizan Reza a Logo Designer completed 550+ projects with remaining avg 5.00 star rating
And no negative review !

My Previous Works : https://flic.kr/s/aHskAEKoiJ

I always take a little time to understand your business and targeted customers. So my design is always connected to your business and your audience.

I always recommend to purchase the STANDARD PACKAGE . Because I included almost everything that you need.

✔ 2 Awesome unique Concepts
 
✔ Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)
✔ Ready for print files
✔ Transparent Background (.PNG)
✔ High Resolution
✔ Custom image sizes 
✔ VIP support
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ Anytime modification
✔ 3 days delivery (normally 1.5 day)


Generally I do flat or minimalist logo design.
My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional.

I'm looking forward to create an amazing logo for your business. 

See the WORKS and REVIEWS. And place the order with full confident. 

Reviews


:

fast delivery and nice work

:

Great Job!

:

Always the best experience work with this Gig! He's done it again! over delivered... great! he's always able to pull something else out of the bag! to satisfy the customer, we are so pleased with the work he produces fantastic Job! Tigerbone1

:

Super fast and great service as always!

:

Proffesional work, will do business with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment