Monday 23 September 2019

3D Interior Exterior Home Office Visualization Rendering











About:

Hello Dear!

Are you Looking for 3D Exterior Rendering, Interior Rendering of House or Apartment?

I can do your 3D RENDERING using 3DMAX with vray render according to your Requirements . I can design and renovate your  interior , exterior , landscape, coffee shop, restaurant, office,etc 
I have been working with 3D Modelling . I have also worked with SketchUp, 3ds Max, Auto CAD and photoshop.

I believe my skills and experience in these areas will prove beneficial to your jobs and projects.
Just send me your floor plan and elevation & I'll deliver Photo-realistic Rendered images.
Really want to have chance to work with you.

Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   

Regards
Prodipta

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not the quality expected

Seller's Response:

Sadly this buyer was incompetent with describing the works needed until after the delivery. Very bad experience

:

Highly recommend. Great quality and attention to detail. Will be using again.

:

Excellent experience! Clean communication! Thanks a million. Loved working for you and looking forward to working with you again one day! Stay blessed and thanks for the tip as well

:

Prodipta was very professional. The rendering is exactly what I expected first time. Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment