Tuesday 10 September 2019

Convert Your PDF Or Jpeg Drawing To Autocad Drawing Dwg File











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig.
I'm Tarek Elkholy. I am a Civil engineer with over 7 years experience in AutoCAD. I have a master degree in Civil Engineering.
 I am professional in AutoCAD Drafting and Engineering. 

I offer Paper or PDF to CAD conversion services to convert drawings (PDF, scanned drawings, hand sketches, diagrams, concept drawings) to AutoCAD.DWG, .DXF files. In order to achieve 100% accuracy.
In a typical workflow, a sketch is imported into AutoCAD software to be used as a reference for the CAD file. The sketch is then manually re-drafted in AutoCAD taking the exact measurements from civil and architectural drawings.

My services including: 

  • Architectural, Civil, Industrial, Scientific CAD drafting services using AutoCAD.
  • Architectural and engineering design of houses (FLOOR PLANS), buildings, construction details (concrete/steel) and anything you want.
  • Format: DWG / DXF / PDF / JPEG.
  • Delivery: Less than 24 hours.

Why choose me?
  • 7 years of experience
  • Best quality 
  • Good communication
  • Money back guarantee
  • Fast delivery

Thanks
Tarek

PLEASE "CONTACT ME" BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER :) 

Reviews


:

Great once again!

:

I do recommend. Perfect job.

:

I had a great experience with tarekelkholy. He is very professional and did a great job. I look forward to working with him!

:

I reallly appreciated your service! We will keep in touch for a new order shortly! Your such a great person to deal with! thanks again!

:

Great communication. Was very helpful and willing to meet our requirements. Great Service.




No comments:

Post a Comment