Tuesday 17 September 2019

2D 3D Designing And Most Realistic Rendering











About:

Hello,
I can help you to create and visualize yours home/building design.

  • I can design and render exterior, interior and floor plans (residentail and public building)
  • I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files, your sketchs, your floor plans, or just from your ideas in your mind
  • Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.
  • And you will be able to meet the most realistic rendering of Lumion rendering while working with me.

This gig is basically and professionally designed for architectural home plans designs for any architectural projects, varying from residential to commercial projects.

projects could be ideas, creative rough sketches , drawn plans to be modified and redrawn etc

Please kind enough to contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I will start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions and I will make changes any time without any disturbance.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards 
Dilipa.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best delivery from this seller so far!

Seller's Response:

The seller delivered the required. Some of the details required in an elevation required multiple revisions. But overall the seller is good!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feed back. Spent more in order to get the best and exactly required outcome. Hope to again the best. Thank you. !

Seller's Response:

Speedy service. Understood and took direction relatively well.

:

Thank you very much for the good feed back. Will do again best for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment