Tuesday 10 September 2019

3D Modeling 3D Rendering And 3D Designing











About:

Hi
  Welcome to my Gig.

Are you Looking for professional and creative designs at affordable rates 
3D modeling?

You are at right place!


I am a Professional 3D modeling designer, I can do 3D modeling and realistic rending. I can design any kind of parts, products and Floor Plan as you Need! 

I can create 3D modeling with details very fastly. I can also create simple animation of your products.

Please explain about 3D modeling what you need in full detail and provide any artwork (Label Design), images, backgrounds Blue Print / cad file (for floor plans) and any reference material that you may have.

WHAT I OFFER: 

- High detailed model of any format (obj 3ds pdf) etc.

- High quality photo realistic images.

- Elevations.

- Site plan.

Following are the services I can  provide you :

1.    3D modeling

2.    3D floor plans

3.    Product Modeling

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.

Best regards,

Zakir Qurashe

Reviews


Seller's Response:

absolute professional. delivery time in line with advertised time frame. outstanding work that exceeded expectations. excellent at integrating feedback into project.

:

Looks great, thank you! Sending you 2 more gigs now

:

Good job, will hire again

:

SUPER QUICK AND EFFICIENT!

:

Thanks great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment