Wednesday 3 March 2021

Visualise Your Architectural Project











About:

Hello and Welcome to my gig!



I am offering you 3D modelling and visualisation of your architectural idea. With 10+ years in architectural design, BIM management and visualisation I am confident I can deliver any design idea you might have. In order to deliver accurate outputs, please try to provide as much information about your project as you can.



  • For the Basic Package I will deliver a quick preview of your idea.
  • For the Standard Packages I will deliver multiple renders with high res textures and lighting.
  • For the Premium Package I will deliver custom modelled elements, people and vegetation, walkthrough animation, multiple renders.



If what you need is not mentioned above, please message me and let's discuss your idea.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment