Saturday 27 March 2021

Design And Render Your Kitchen 3D Model











About:

I am a Product & Interior designer. 



  • I will do 3d renderings of your living room, bedroom, bathroom or kitchen design and provide you help in case you need it. 
  • Or, design the project according to your favorite style and needs.



Key Skills



  • Designing, Modeling & Drafting Furniture with Rhinoceros.
  • 3D Modeling and Rendering with V-ray by Autodesk 3DS Max.
  • Aesthetic and Functional Design, Specifically for Modern Architecture.

Attachment: [depends on package]

  1. 2D plan (dwg or pdf which format do you want)
  2. 3D Realistic HD renderings
  3. 3D Realistic HD renderings



If you liked my works and want to work with me, please don't hesitate to contact me.



Regards

Camilo Rocha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a fantastic job, using all my visual references with expertise and taking into consideration all the details I wanted included in my renders. He went beyond my expectations with his speed and skill, and I am super happy with the results, it has helped me make crucial decisions about planning my kitchen and I will definitely use him again in the future! Thank you so much!

:

Fantastic job!!

:

Excellent in all ways. Amazing design skills and ability to translate requirement.

:

Brilliant work! Camilo not only met my expectations, he exceeded it! Very very happy with how it all came out. Love being able to have my idea visualized thanks to his help. We are going to have the rest of our house designed in the next few weeks and I’m 100% going to use his service again. Thank you!!

:

Great service! Patient, detailed and willing to make changes at my request!




No comments:

Post a Comment