Sunday 21 March 2021

Architectural 3D Modeling And Renderings Of Your House











About:

Hey, I'm Thilanka, l'm  working and practicing in same field as an Architect and architectural visualizer.  i specialize in architectural designing and modeling such as: house, apartment, cottage, hotel, restaurant and resort.....etc..



I will do 3D models and make photo realistic renders out of them. therefore, I'm more than pleased to work in various scales with various type of 3D modeling that you are providing. I'm working familiar with Sketchup, Lumion, AutoCAD and Photoshop.



For certain project, prices which differ and that depends on the complexity and level of detailing of the job. Before ordering, please drop me a massage and i'll offer the exact price for the particular project.



Best Regards,

Thilanka

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simply great delivery!

:

Great buyer. Easy to work with.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment