Wednesday 10 March 2021

Architect Works, 2D And 3D Video Animations











About:

I am a civil Engineer graduated in 2015 with specialization in MS Structure Engineering. I have work experience of 5 years as an Architect and Civil Engineer.

My expertise includes

1- AutoCAD 2D and 3D Designs

2- 2D and 3D Video Animations on Lumion

2- Floor Plans/Sections and all kinds of Civil Engineering Drawings

3- Structural and Architect Drawings

4- Sketch Up expertise

5- 3D Max

6- Revit

7- 3D Rendering



Other qualities:

1- Work ethics will always be there

2- Work will be completed within the given time limit, as i am doing this for full time.

3- I have strong work experience so can achieve the above mentioned tasks efficiently.

Reviews


:

I had hoped for a more imaginative approach to the brief. The first attempt was not thought through and the design suggestions were not feasable. The second attemp was ok but with my guidance and produced pretty much what I had designed myself. I was looking for the input of an architects experience. Pretty disapoint to be honest.

:

Thankyou for the Floor plan. This seller has been amazing. Always professional and very cooperative

:

Great 3D exterior works. Great work ethics and excellent communication skills. I will work with him again

:

Great attention to detail

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment