Wednesday 17 March 2021

Create 3D Model And Render Of Your Architecture Project











About:

Hello there. I offer the next services of 3d rendering and modeling



3d Model and Render, interior or exterior space.



-I will make a 3d model from your 2D project (sketch, CAD, Handmade drawing, PDF, DWG, JPG) plants, elevations, and sections if possible.



-And I will make a realistic render with materials and environment on Lumion



BEFORE PLACING ORDER:



INBOX AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROJECT



(Design requirement, architectural plans, elevations, sections, 3d model, reference images,) or other information about the project



I will give the exact price and the delivery time may vary with the complexity of the project



I look forward to working with you

Reviews


:

Very professional and exceptional, he delivered with speed and even went the extra mile. Glad to have I'm already discussing more gigs with him. He is a triple-A Five Star seller. I highly recommend him for his timeliness and exceptional work.

:

What a great experience! We had so many questions and revisions and this seller worked with us every step of the way. He was patient, diligent and creative. It will be a pleasure to work with him again and I would highly recommend him to others.

:

Great work so far..

:

Osvaldo is very responsive very good with what he does and delivered on time we are very pleased and we'll use him again.

:

Very correct, much appreciated and quality is very good




No comments:

Post a Comment