Friday 12 March 2021

Create 3D Floor Plan, Interior Exterior Rendering











About:

I will create 3D floor plan from your hand sketch, jpg, pdf or CAD, also I can do interior/exterior realistic rendering and virtual staging. 



  • Unlimited revision are available (until 100% satisfaction)
  • I will do my best to delivery the finished product faster.
  • If you want to see other work look for me on instagram: @floorplanlp



Also, the more accurate you are at telling me what you want, the more precise I can be at satisfying your requests.



If you have any question regarding this gig offer please contact me and I will be very happy to help you to get the best for your project, so don't hesitate to contact me!



❗️IMPORTANT❗️ I work in metric units, if you need you project in a different measurement system, you just need to ask.



I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.

Reviews


:

Great seller, as always. Fast, very nice to work with, would recommend!

:

servizio eccellente. sono rimasto molto soddisfatto sia della qualità del lavoro che del tempismo, ma soprattutto della disponibilità. consigliatissima!!! excellent service. I was very satisfied with both the quality of the work and the timing, but above all with the availability. highly recommended !!!

:

Excellent service! Luisa was fast, delivered a great product and was very easy to communicate with. Would absolutely recommend!

:

The seller was fast and immediate, even if the project was a little complicated. The 3D rendering is well made and according to my requests. I will recommend it for this kind of projects!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment