Tuesday 20 August 2019

Design Amazing Architectural Floor Plans











About:

Dear Miss/Sir Hello and welcome to my Gig 
PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT  with 100% Creative and Fast work

I have 5 years field EXPERIENCE AND 1 Year Freelance Experience. I’m EXPERT
at AUTOCAD , SKETCHUP , 3DS MAX and LUMION. 

Some of my services include:

· Designing a creative floor plan and modifying its spaces.  

· Modifications and in a floor plan you have according to your    requirements.

· Drawing detailed construction plans.

· Converting old files / hand-drawn sketches into CAD.

· Fast delivery.


Also, I provide a full range of Architecture Services
1. Project design,
2. Professionally suggestions and advises
3. 3D Modeling ,
4. 3D Visualization 
5. Walk-through Animation

See my other Gigs to see the quality of work .

✔✔
100% SATISFACTION
✔HIGH QUALITY work
✔UNLIMITED REVISIONS 


MUST !! Contact me before you place an order please . Thanks

REGARDS
zkkdesign

ORDER NOW!!!


 PS: Click the red heart icon 
 at the top left corner of the page and I'll be thankful forever ❤ 

Reviews


:

did a great job again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment