Friday 30 August 2019

Draw Your 2D Architectural Construction Drawing In Revit











About:

Hi,I am Amjad
I am an Architect and Interior Designer with 3 years of experience in Residential, Commercial and Big Corporate projects. 

home has been regarded has man’s shelter, covering against weather conditions, so there is need for one to secure a place of living. Am an architect and I can give you the best.

·         With your propose sketch or design, I will draw it for you in Revit and detailed architectural working Drawing 

·         I will advise you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

·         I will produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

·         I can convert your Revit To Pdf or Dwg

·         I will arrange furniture in your design space with functional judgement


     THANKS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work was excellently done and extremely quickly! The seller was in constant communication and delivered exactly what I had asked for!

Seller's Response:

thanks alot

:

The seller seem to have a good grasp and understanding of REVIT software, Am impressed. Will recommend.

:

Thanks alot sir > and you welcome anytime

:

My first order but was greatly impressed with the service.delivered earlier than the time. Would order again




No comments:

Post a Comment