Monday 26 August 2019

Draw Blueprint Of Your Product Or Architecture Plan











About:

NOTE: Contact Before Placing Order.
GIG:
  • Create/Convert any Structure/Image to Blueprint from any Reference Image. Please attach your best quality photo in JPEG/PNG.

SOURCE FILE:
  • You can have the Blueprint source file for extra charge.

DELIVERY:
  • You will get a Blueprint (Single Color Blueprint) in a 1000x1000px format JPEG/PNG.
  • Also a Revision for the Blueprint.

WARNING:

  • If you have a small image, please, inbox me first before ordering, because sometimes the vectorization will destroy all details of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations.
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you. For further instructions: what I will need to get started will be given upon placing the order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy

:

FANTASTIC WORK AS USUAL

:

Great Work blueprint image looks good and came out as expected.

:

The task made smoothly. The seller knew what I wanted.

:

fast turnaround and it looks exactly like I was picturing! thanks very much




No comments:

Post a Comment