Monday 26 August 2019

Photo Realistic Architectural Renderings Within 24Hrs











About:

Hi! Good day Wonderful customer,

I'm Andrew,  I'm a professional Architect with 8 years of experience in Graphics Architecture

- I will create architectural 3D models and photo-realistic rendering  from your 2D floor plan within a short time of 24 hrs

- I'm highly Skilled in architectural designs and visualization (interior and exterior), 3d & 2d floor plan, site plans and i make good use of these CAD Software: Autocad, 3D Max, Sketchup, lumion, Photoshop etc

- 100% communication

Please contact me and lets build a great working relationship

best regard!!

Reviews


:

Seller provided awesome rendering for marketing my house!!

:

prompt and quality

:

Great work! Thank you for getting it back so quickly.

:

Great to work with!

:

Wow !!!!! Andrew is Absolutely exceptional, I wish you guys could see the before picture of the house! He was very quick with responses, the communication was great, answered all my questions and did exactly what I wanted with very limited photos of the house !! Definitely doing my backyard next & using him for different things. Thank youuuuu




No comments:

Post a Comment