Tuesday 27 August 2019

Your Architecture Modeling And Or Rendering











About:

Hi i'm Rafael Magno

I'm and architecture student about to graduate.  I work with AutoCad, Archicad,Sketchup, Vray, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,  Lumion , and any CAD Drawings . 

I can :

  1. Create 3D Floor plan from your images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc...
  2. Rendering ( CGI ) UlTRA HIGH QUALITY IMAGES of interior/exterior. and Also mor artistic Ilustration.
  3. DESIGN INTERIOR, EXTERIOR for house, restaurent, cafe, hotel, apartment, etc
  4. modelling your  3D buiding
  5. Create 3D video animation.
  6. Make editing picture in photoshop ( post production ) 
  7. Desing siagrams and images to make your idea and concept look more understandable

Feel free to talk to me before order my services

and if you want to see more of my work access my website:
https://magnodemoraes.wixsite.com/rafaelmagnoarq

Reviews


:

fast delivery

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment