Monday 26 August 2019

Design Commercial, Residential Building From Shipping Containers











About:

Hi, i will design any commercial / residential building made from shipping containers and draw you 2D well furnished floor plan and interior in black-white or color with all working details.

As well as, colorful 2D elevations with all details will be drawn too with extra ordinary designs as fast as possible.

The work can be provided in any JPEG, PNG, PDF file format.
An AutoCAD file can be provided also.

I would like to serve my best work until your satisfaction.
Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional and very prompt with service.

Seller's Response:

Would like to serve again. It will be an honour. Thank You

Seller's Response:

The reason I buy this gig is to redesign sketch floorplan from a previous incompetent architect who failed to follow my instruction twice. This seller followed my instruction to ensure greater consistency. I will do again buying this gig repeatedly as much as i need.

Seller's Response:

i am honoured ! Thank You

:

Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment