Sunday 25 August 2019

Visualize Your Dream Home Or Your Building Project











About:

Hello

I am a structural civil engineer and well experienced and well qualified in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Google SketchUp, Revit, 3Dsmax, Lumion.

I'll do high quality 3d renderings for your architectural projects.

You can share your ideas ,hand sketches, reference images or just express your exact idea. 

I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you need before starting the project. And you are allowed to ask any questions. 

Please contact me before placing the orders.   


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sammad is the best. Can we be depended upon to deliver what you need, accepts feedback and makes the changes you need

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

Seller's Response:

I commissioned this gig so I could present to my stakeholders in a way that it would be easy for them to understand my plans. Sammad did a very good job at working with me, taking my ideas and visualising them. He was also very understanding when it came to revising and sharping up on particular details to make the work just they way I wanted. Thanks again. I highly recommend and I plan on using his talents again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with, Very helpful, clarified stuff with me and asked questions instead of just assuming. communicated with me throughout the process.




No comments:

Post a Comment