Wednesday 21 August 2019

Architectural 3D Rendering As Your Wish











About:

Hello Everyone 
First of all, highly appreciate your visit to my profile.



And here is a small briefing about my work ethics. 

I am a qualified 3D visualizer and Interior Design specialize in outstanding 3D design software such as 3DsMax, who look forward to bring out the best output through the satisfaction of the client's requirements through the computer-based 3D software. 

In addition to that, I look forward to providing better exterior, interior solutions through strong design concepts using my skills and competencies for providing with breathtaking interiors through 3 Dimensional visuals. (3Ds) 

My skills to satisfy the above include,
 
3DsMax for modeling and rendering 3D visuals to give out the exact look and feel of the space through this particular software.

Please contact me before place an order to get the best deal.

https://www.fiverr.com/golden_multimed?up_rollout=true

Thank you for your support

Dear sir, madam please follow my profile below link.

https://tinyurl.com/y3jq93ky

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent one

Seller's Response:

Very good design

:

I really can't believe of what he was able to do! My computer doesn't work, I was desperate and had no chance to pass the exam.. Then I met him! I gave him less then 24 hours, just a plan on Cad, no elevations, just measuraments on sketches.. I had a lot of images on how I wanted my project to look like, but only in my mind. He understood me immediately and interpreted my idea, and produced a fantastic render! I couldn't be more happy !!! Thank you so much!

:

Thanks miss it’s my pleasure 😇

:

second time using him, and I can´t thank him enough, he is always very helpfull and open to all the changes and suggestions I make, also very fast and good quality render.




No comments:

Post a Comment