Tuesday 20 August 2019

Draw Your Architecture Floor Plans In Revit











About:

Hi there, welcome to my GIG,

I am ShoaibTech, a professional and experienced architect ready to offer you my services for maximum satisfaction.

I major in creating professional architectural floor plans, elevation and section. All you need to do is to explain to me what you want and i will get it done super-fast!!!

Provide your sketches, images, ideas or dimensions and I'll convert it to a well detailed and scaled architectural working drawing. 

Get the best of services for just $5!!

My services for as low as $5 include;

✔  make 2D cad drawing from rough free hand sketch
✔  make 2D colorful presentation floor plan
✔  produce all types of working drawings which also includes interior working drawing
✔  produce 2D elevation and section
✔  convert your drawing from image to CAD drawing
✔  convert your Dwg to Pdf and Pdf to Dwg files
✔  Edit and correct your already existing Dwg files

✔✔✔Unlimited Reviews

N.B: Kindly contact me before ordering. I will meet up with your request for the best of services.

Best regards,

Shoaib Tech.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment