Saturday 24 August 2019

Design Your Architectural Floor Plan











About:

Hello!

Everyone and Welcome to my GIG! 

I am an Architect with 4 years experience in architectural floor plan and AutoCAD. I will create an architectural floor plan, elevation & section of any kind of project you have, houses, offices, villas, restaurants, schools, factory, etc. All I need to get your work started is a sketch, brief of design or any idea concerning your project.

The packs of services listed in this gig include:-

  • Architectural 2D Floor plan and layout with furniture
  • Sections and Elevations
  • Detailing drawings
  • Presentation floor plan design
  • Image to DWG 
  • Working drawing 

Why I am the best option for your task:

  • I provide all kinds of ARCHITECTURAL drawing
  • Outstanding and welcoming customer service
  • Experienced architect proficient in AutoCAD to handle your project
  • High-quality floor plan in jpeg and pdf format
  • Super-fast delivery and satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% money back guarantee if you ain't satisfied with my service.
  • Fast Communication
  • Unlimited Revisions

Many thanks for checking my gig. Looking forward to working with you. Feel free to message me anytime. You can send me any work that you require.

Kind Regards
Arch Md Shoag

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very responsive hard working, creative and he will follow your ideas and your thoughts and he will design what you want exactly it is good time to work with him I will suggest him for a good architectural works and designing. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

thanks for the time. My pleasure to have you.

:

I know that he can do this work

:

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment