Wednesday 28 August 2019

Make Architectural 3D Render 3D Design 3D Model











About:

  • I have a lot of experience in exterior architectural visualization. 
  • I know and understand how to work with light, materials, right angles because photography and video graphy is my hobbies.
  • I'll make visuals in high quality and really fast. 

    Just give me your draft, or 2d floor plan: pdf file, image file or autocad dwg file (if available).  

   I can draw a 3d floor plan from your sketchs, draft, 2d floor plan. exact proportions with the actual. 
   also, i can provide you the image renderings (visualization architect images). (if you have required)

You will get: 
  • 3d model sketchup file,revit file,lumion, 3ds max as per your requirements (you can use it with the software in which created, it's fun, you can see every views, angles 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very bad service

Seller's Response:

I have done many projects. But only You have the problem from my service.

:

fast communication, quick delivery, made a great imapct on my work. thank you so much will surely order again

:

Great buyer I like him honestly.

:

perfect job...highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment