Monday 19 August 2019

Model And Render Your Interior Designs With Sketchup











About:

Hello there, I know you are keenly looking for a great interior designer with realistic renderings. Here you have one :)

I promise to get your job done very satisfactorily and with a high level of professionalism.
Feel free to share your ideas with me and I will help you transform it into a real life scene!

These are the information that I need from you:
  • Drawings in 2D (AutoCAD files are the best, but PDFs, images, sketches are hand-size constraints)
  • 3D Model preferably in obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will greatly help my speed.
  • Some reference pictures that gives more clarity to what you really want.

✔ 100% refund guarantee
✔ fast delivery
✔ necessary modifications

PLEASE, ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDERS.

The price of the services will be based on the peculiarity of your job description, but be sure that you can always have great qualities at affordable prices.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent to work with. Very professional. Would recommend him to anyone.

:

It feels great to work with him. He was quite understanding and respectful. He also gave me a tip. You make it fulfilling to work here.

:

I'm super impressed! I like the fact that I didn't need to ask for any revision. He understood my demands quite perfectly.

:

Philip delivered as promised. We are super glad to have chosen him for this project.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment