Sunday 25 August 2019

Design And Render Interior And Exterior In 24 Hour











About:

Hii, we are Noobie Design

We are an 3D visualizer from Indonesia. We have a business in making 3D Visualization for an architectural project. And also, I can make a beautiful 3D exterior and interior design like 

apartment, cafe design, livingroom design, loft, commercial building design, etc

My priority is your satisfaction, I will create a beautiful design for your architectural project with high resolution and realistic renders, you can use it to present their plans to their customers or for personal use. If you choose my gigs, you will get fantastic quality at a cheap price. So what are you waiting for ?. Send me a message and let's make a beautiful project together.

THIS GIGS WILL CREATE :
  •  Interior Plan ( Floor plan )
  •  3D Source files (sketchup file)
  •  Photo Realistic Rendering
  •  Animation HD Resolution Rendering ( please contact to order animation project )


* Please send me a message first before you order my gigs, so we can discuss the idea and concept.

* if you have any please contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment