Tuesday 20 August 2019

Design Your Backyard So Fast











About:

Hey there! 

It seems you are looking for some HQ backyard design, so you are in the right place!

Let me help with that!

This is a professional work made for you, so please share with me a few photos of the area and any information you think I may need about the backyard dimensions, the weather and changes you want to do ;)

THIS GIG INCLUDE:

1.    Creative unique backyard design project using professional software

2.    New and special Ideas that match backyard more comfortable for you

3.    Perfect Balance with Colors, Spacing, Budget

4.    Exterior Plants, Furniture, Special Places & Grills

5.    Plans, sections and precise dimesions

MORE FEATURES

I can do for you:

Small Garden Design 

Public & Personal Gardens

Front yard

Backyard

Patios Design

Green Office Spaces

Roof Garden 

Flower garden 

I will be glad to help you to make all your ideas come true, applying all my skills in order to get the most professional service and of course creating a great project with wonderful and realistic visualizations!

So...let’s do it!

My best wishes 

Arq. Diana


Reviews


Seller's Response:

fine if you want to see what a totally new design would look like but not so great if you have existing layout limitations.I wantedto have an image that would show me if plants I plan on would give privacy in our existing yard and cover nearby eyesores by having my image backdrop but this rendering doesn’t do that so was a pointless exercise for me

Seller's Response:

You should explain your point better since the beginning

Seller's Response:

Great work and brilliant communication. Would recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks Adam!! ♥️♥️

:

Diana is great and delivered some great images for our outdoor area. Thanks Diana.




No comments:

Post a Comment