Friday 23 August 2019

Sketch Up Design For Anything











About:

As an architect and designer, I have requisite ability in creating good aesthetic and functional designs.
if you are looking for an architect, rendering expert, look no further. You have definitely found the right gig.
I assure you professionalism and competence as i render my services. Thank you.

my offers design solutions for architectural and interior design projects.

  • 3D modeling and rendering
  • Floor plans, elevations, sections
  • Construction detail drawings
  • Quantity surveying
  • Image editing: coloring plans, 

With your ideas, sketches, plans, pictures, etc. we will discuss the design options and requirements with you.

- Please send a message before placing your order - 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

WOW! Really gets it done fast! I put tons of pressure on for a quick turn around and got the delivery VERY fast. Piranavan definitely is communicative posting screenshots etc. The quality was fairly low...I am a professional architect designer and my standards are as high as they go. But he rushed me a model with few dimensions and only 9 hours. I am sure given more time the quality would have improved but I appreciate the speed and communication immensely. Exactly what i was looking for.

Seller's Response:

thank you for your response

:

thank you for your help

:

Thank you for your feedback brother. Its nice to working with you.

:

Easy and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment