Monday 26 August 2019

Create 3D Renders Of Your Architecture Or Interior Projects











About:

Hello and Welcome!  My name is Claire Helfrich and I represent LHZR Interior Studio -   A highly qualified team of Interior Architects based in sunny South Africa.

I would love to be a part of enhancing your project!

Please contact me for further discussion on requirements before ordering.

Please note the following:
- I will need CAD/Revit floor plans as a base
- You can specify the file format you would like the final product 
- I guarantee quick feedback and communication
- Don't hesitate to let me know about any specific requirements you would like for your project

My renderings are done on Lumion with a quick turnaround time!

Let's get started!

Reviews


:

Claire is amazing. Super responsive, talented and so professional. 100%!

:

Claire has been amazing. Very communicative, forthcoming of what's possible, and properly setting the expectation. Her renderings are beautiful. You can tell she wants you to be happy and goes the extra mile. I will not only be using Claire again, but will recommend her to others who are in need of her skillset.

:

Really nailed the brief the 1st round. Brought my ideas to life

:

Claire is fantastic. She is very clear, responsive and a delight to work with. One will get exactly as advertised and promised. She will indeed receive repeat business from me.

:

Excellent work and very communicative. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment