Tuesday 27 August 2019

Design Amazing Logo Bonus Free Png File











About:

HI
** Welcome here to all buyers**
 I'm 9 years experience Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director. I provide you complete brand and identity designing services!

Here is my work samples!


****   goo.gl/gAeJAV  ****

   Supportive:
-24 full-time employees
-Full-time customer care
-High Quality design.
-Best communication.
-100% customer satisfaction.

Basic package:
-1 HQ logo concept
-JPEG,PNG files.
- 2 Revisions
- 2 days for modification.
- 3 days for delivery
STANDARD PACKAGE:
- 2 logo concept 
- JPEG,PNG,VECTOR files
- 3 Revisions
- 2 days for modification 
- 2 days for delivery
PREMIUM PACKAGE:
-  3 HQ logo concept 
-  JPEG,PNG,EPS,PSD and AI files
-  Unlimited revisions
-  VIP Support
-  1 day for modification.
-  2 days for delivery

Note:
 
- If order was automatically complete then for changes new order.

- Why you have to choose me. 

- Response time 1 hour.
- Original logo .

Please order now!
Feel free to contact with me, i am very Cool !       
 ***I am available here anytime for you***
zobi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I've worked with this seller and each time it's been exactly what I've asked for. Really impressed. Thankyou!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

:

This was a challenging logo and after many revisions we finally got to a place where we were happy with the vision the client had in mind.

:

Always very happy with my regular client

:

great service




No comments:

Post a Comment