Monday 19 August 2019

Create A 3D Floorplan And Interior Fastest From Your Sketch











About:

Dear customer,

Please contact me first before a request for your order, I will answer it immediately.


Design Procedure:
Contact via message > Order > Fulfill the Requirement* > Design Proccess > Deliver > Revision > Done

*Requirement I need these items below for making both for exterior or interior design:
  1. Room type and detail explanation (example: bedroom for 2 people, living room with 3 sofas and tv, etc)
  2. Preference design (give me pictures about the room interior design, how do you want it to look like?)
  3. Optional: you can give me your sketch about how the layout floorplan design you want and I will make the 3D based on the sketch.

Final words, let me know what is inside your imagination and I will make it real.

Regards,
Richard Geraldi
Architect
Orta Group Consultant
(+62) 822 1133 1771

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment