Thursday 6 May 2021

Make Amazing And Affordable 3D Render And Animation











About:

******************WELCOME TO MY GIG! ******************

    Where you will get the best deals for your projects







I will work with you and I will make amazing 3D Visualization that will impress your clients.





Why hire me?

QUALITY OF WORK AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is my top priority.

Architectural Design and Interiors Design is my Profession





Services I offer:

  • 3D MODELING
  • 3D RENDERING  
  • ARCHITECTURAL AND INTERIOR DESIGN
  • 2D DRAFTING
  • WALKTHROUGH VIDEO PRESENTATION



Softwares I use:

  • SKETCHUP
  • AUTOCAD
  • PHOTOSHOP
  • LUMION





Contact me first before placing an order so that I can give you better deals or we can clarify the work you need to be done for better output of the project. THANK YOU for checking my gig. I hope you will choose me for your needs. 



Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .





Reviews


:

Amazing! I will order again soon

:

She was very responsive.

:

Excellent work!

:

Architect_lucky pulled together an animation based on my model in just a few days - looks terrific. Would definitely recommend.

:

Excellent work for great price.




No comments:

Post a Comment