Monday 17 May 2021

3D Render For Your Living Room Design











About:

Welcome to my GIG friend! My name is Igor and I am in a hurry to help you. Wait for an answer from me



This gig is for people who need photorealistic 3D renders.

  • This GIG does not include interior design development.
  • If you need interior design, I have a special gig.
  • Write to me and we will discuss all the details of your project



How it works:

You send us a few pictures of the room that needs help, measurements of that space, and pictures of any of your ideas. We will provide you with some digital images of your newly designed space so that you have a real idea of what it will look like.



Who is this GIG for?!:

  • For designers and architects: I will help you make 3D renders for your interior
  • For manufacturers of furniture and kitchens: 3d renders of new kitchen models
  • For a furniture store: I will help to make realistic 3d for the e-catalog
  • 3D renders help to rent out a flat on Airbnb. It is a fact
  • For clients who are 100% ready to provide all materials for 3D rendering or I can help you with the design for an extra charge



  • Attention this GIG does not include interior design
  • The indicated cost does not include 3D modeling of furniture and interior items from e-catalogs

Reviews


:

Exceptionally Executed

:

Wonderfully executed

:

Absolutely stunning

:

Stunning execution

:

Efficient and good quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment