Saturday 15 May 2021

2D, 3D Modeling And Rendering In Revit











About:

HI,

I am here just for you to help you with your architectural projects, I will render your Revit, interior, and exterior in Vray. I'm a professional architect. I am using the powerful modeling software, AUTODESK REVIT, LUMION. I can do animation in Revit and sketchup Revit has the ability to create your project in minimum time.

  1. don,t hesitate to contact me, you will ask for better and I will provide the best.

I work in 



Revit Architecture 

AutoCAD, 

Sketchup, 

Photoshop. 

lumion.



Price may vary with the complexity of work

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Often I had to readdress/repeat the comments. Either my earlier messages were not read or were simply ignored. It was frustrating to request and readdress the same comment again.

Seller's Response:

i have read all your comments and update the render accordingly. every time you want a different change in the render.

Seller's Response:

excellent communication and services. Work is good.

Seller's Response:

thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

amazing contractor. very patient and professional. has a good work quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment