Thursday 20 May 2021

Realistic Exterior Renderings











About:

I WILL DO HIGH QUALITY PHOTO REALISTIC 3D RENDERINGS FOR YOUR ARCHITECTURAL OR LANDSCAPE PROJECT



WHAT YOU GET

  • High quality realistic 3D renderings
  • Creative renderings styles to suite your purpose (Realistic, Cartoon, Manga, Sketchy styles)
  • High resolution image output (1080p to 4K)
  • Fast and Reliable service
  • Project Scale - Small house to Urban Level



I have years of experience on various projects from interior design level to urban design level. I will create 3D models and Renderings from a 2D drawings or images you have. I work on AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion and Photoshop.



**Prices may be vary for each projects and it depends on the complexity and level of detailing of the work. Please drop me a massage before ordering and I will give the exact price for the specific project.



Best Regards,

Chathuranga

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good. Thank you! I appreciate all of your hard work and effort working through all my details and intricacies. You did a stellar job and looking forward to the interiors and video now!

:

Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment