Tuesday 18 May 2021

Create Interior 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

I'll create high quality 3d renderings in 3ds + CoronaRender.



You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Lets do some cool stuff together. 



Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 



Thanks and Best Regards!

Reviews


:

I can't find the right words to describe the beauty and perfection of Yurii’s work. The renderings are like a promise of the upcoming change in real life! And working with Yurii is a privilege.

:

Yurii has built multiple renderings for me, and the quality has never suffered. He ensures each scene maintains a high level of finesse.

:

Yurii is great at his job. His results are excellent and he is a pleasure to work with. I've completed 5 or 6 projects with him so far, and there will be many more. I can't recommend him highly enough.

:

A beautiful collaboration with stunning results!

:

Incredibly fast lead time, but never a sacrifice to quality. Well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment