Sunday 16 May 2021

Make You A Minecraft Overlay Thumbnail For Your Series











About:

***Please only place an order if you are 100% sure about purchasing a thumbnail. We have had a fair share of customers who cancel because they have changed their mind or have placed an order accidentally, and we would like to reduce misunderstandings and cancellations. 

  • Cancellations negatively affect our services even if the buyer is at fault so please be more considerate of us Fiverr sellers. 
  • If you are new on fiverr, please inbox us through the "contact us" button located on our Fiverr profile to reduce any possible cancellations and misunderstandings. If you are a repeated buyer on this gig, feel free to place an order any time :) 


-----------------------

Hi, thank you for visiting this gig!

The Overlay will be a PNG transparent image with your Minecraft character / avatar positioned on the left and your series name for your thumbnails :) 



If you want to purchase more than 1 thumbnail, make a separate order so we do not get confused with the series titles. Thanks.



Reviews


:

Seriously, work with Spirillix and you will get the coolest looking Minecraft Thumbnail overlays! =D How it went: I described what I wanted, and asked about the font being in Japanese. Spirillix replied in a quickly and messaged me back showing the concept that I was very happy with! So I purchased two orders with different skins and said, "I was thinking you could do any pose for the character (though I was thinking more of a detective-ish pose but I honestly wouldn't really care what the exact post was just an idea) and with this font ゼフィのマイクラ" And I said which color fonts I wanted for each one.. And boom I looked two days later and it ended way-way better than I dreamed of! ~♡ 10/10 ♡~

:

Apart from a delay in the delivery, no information on this until a few hours from the deadline, No indication on the gig to say they were to busy to get it done in time, and always using other sellers for charging me what they did for source files. I will use this one but probably wont use again, being this is the second time of using them. I wouldn't recommend,

:

PERFECT Job ! Can't say anything more wonderful than that!!!

:

once again great experience

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment