Friday 7 May 2021

Create 3D Renders Of Interiors And Exteriors From Pictures











About:

In this GIG I will : Create a 3D scene from a 2D plan and do high quality renders.



I will need every detail or references you have in order to create the most accurate way. 



Here's what I will need:

  1. DWG file or a picture of a plan
  2. If there's no DWG: Any informations about the reference size for the plan in order to be in scale (for exemple the width of a door or the lenght of a table).
  3. If you want a specefic object to be modelled and integrated to the scene: as many picture of the object (different views will help).
  4. That's it !



I offer free revisions to satisfy customers as I can, that makes the creation process easier.



Contact me BEFORE ordering, so that we can discuss about the project.



Feel free to check my other GIGs!



Hope to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a fantastic service !!! thank you very very much once again !

Seller's Response:

Thank you again for your trust!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service as always ! Highly recommend ! Thank you once again

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your trust!

Seller's Response:

love working with Polynod. Very very talented and fantastic to work with !




No comments:

Post a Comment